March 25, 2006

An Apology to James White

I would like to apologize to James White for my lack of patience and grace towards him. In retrospect, I believe I allowed my theological concerns to be expressed in an aggressive and impatient way. Such speech is not befitting an ambassador of Christ. Of course I would like to explain why I spoke as I did and explain other things as well, but that might come across as excuse making at this point and distract from my desire to sincerely apologize to James White in this post.

In future blog entries, I hope that I am able to express my theological and biblical concerns with grace and in a Christ-like manner. I pray that I will be able to use this medium (and others) in a way patterned after the kindness and humility of our Savior. Please pray for me in that regard. Thanks.

Grace and Peace to you,
Tony

p.s. Also, I would like to offer a word of thanks to some friends who gave me wise counsel. Your friendship is appreciated.

p.p.s. I almost forgot. I would also like to thank James for linking to my blog. It was funny watching my Site Meter numbers (just as he mentioned on his radio show). Typically I get between 15 to 20 visits a day. Thurday I received about 280 or so hits total. About 150 came in Friday. When Phil Johnson linked to one of my posts, I think I got around 70 or so visits that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tony,

You have long since gained my respect and admiration for your brilliant and inquisitive mind, but it has deepened to see your humility in apologizing to Dr. White. Should we await for the answers to the arguments you have presented? I hope so since I really would like to read his response.